We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What wires do I need?
Grz.26
Posts: 317 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello all.
I have placed tv on wall and have spaces so I can run wires across my room where my freesat box is mac mini and ps3 is. I have a Bose Acustmas system, and amp. All connect to tele via hdmi. I have a hdmi splitter and 3 hdmi ports and cables running from the tele. The question is do I need more cables ?
I have placed tv on wall and have spaces so I can run wires across my room where my freesat box is mac mini and ps3 is. I have a Bose Acustmas system, and amp. All connect to tele via hdmi. I have a hdmi splitter and 3 hdmi ports and cables running from the tele. The question is do I need more cables ?
0
Comments
-
How much space do you have ?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards