We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help
sanora
Posts: 52 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I have just linked up my sony handycam to my computer which is running vista
32 bit. I managed to download video on to windows movie maker. I also have
Roxio 2009 installed and when I switched to this to download the remainder
of the video it did not recognise the video camera as being connected.
When I switched back to Movie Maker, it does not recognise the camera being
connected either. Compatibility issues?
Thanks
I have just linked up my sony handycam to my computer which is running vista
32 bit. I managed to download video on to windows movie maker. I also have
Roxio 2009 installed and when I switched to this to download the remainder
of the video it did not recognise the video camera as being connected.
When I switched back to Movie Maker, it does not recognise the camera being
connected either. Compatibility issues?
Thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards