We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Buy New Copy Of XP

Hi

My other half's computer runs very slowly, programs take ages to load and sometimes if you re start the computer it will not load, take a few goes to get it going.

I have been on here before for help, I think it is still infected but I also think the copy of XP is not genuine and I would like to start again.

My girlfriend is used to XP and I would like to get the same.

Where is the best place to go to buy a genuine copy of XP Pro, it is a minefield trying to buy a copy.

I presume, I can save important files and the do a clean install.


Thanks

Martin
Been there, done that, now I want to do it cheaper!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.