We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ipod Touch Wireless Incorrect Password
albionrovers
Posts: 2,028 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Any ideas?
I've tried entering my router passkey in uppercase?
I've tried adding a # sign before the passkey?
My wifi is fine and WII and Xbox both work fine?
Thx in advance.
I've tried entering my router passkey in uppercase?
I've tried adding a # sign before the passkey?
My wifi is fine and WII and Xbox both work fine?
Thx in advance.
0
Comments
-
Sorted.
Need to press caps lock for each upper case character.
I was only pressing it once because my whole passkey is upper case.
Doh! :T0 -
FYI you can enable caps lock on the ipod touch, if you go into settings, general, keyboard, enable caps lock ( slide to on ).
Then double tapping the arrow key will lock capitals on.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards