🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Question for Talktalk rep please (Emma)

Options
Rather than enter this on a "bash-em" thread, as a satisfied customer of Talktalk, I need a question answered before it's too late. I am due to have my TT line disconnected 23/24th Feb as we are moving down south. TT tell me it will be 7-14 days before the phone line is active (which I accept) and a further 7-14 days before the internet is connected, again I am ok with this.

I anticipate trying the phone everyday to see if the line is live, but how will I know our new number?. I've asked this on the TT forum but as yet it hasn't been picked up and I need to know before we move, so Emma if you are about, put an old man's mind to rest please.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport