We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Recommendations for a phone, mini laptop to browse and email?
Angie_pangie_2
Posts: 32
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
I'm wondering if I shoould get a blackberry or a phone, mini laptop as I'm constantly working on the net, sending emails, replying to people, applying for jobs, I work in promotions fulltime so it's a case of constantly applying. So essentially I need a phone that is functional as a mini computer, I can't afford much and also I would need one that has good internet connectivity. What phone or blackberry would you recommend?
Also what is the best service provider that will keep me connected where I am? I travel a lot.
Any advices suggestion appreciated.
Thanks
,
Angie
I'm wondering if I shoould get a blackberry or a phone, mini laptop as I'm constantly working on the net, sending emails, replying to people, applying for jobs, I work in promotions fulltime so it's a case of constantly applying. So essentially I need a phone that is functional as a mini computer, I can't afford much and also I would need one that has good internet connectivity. What phone or blackberry would you recommend?
Also what is the best service provider that will keep me connected where I am? I travel a lot.
Any advices suggestion appreciated.
Thanks
Angie
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards