We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Firefox Send Link is not giving whole link addy
an1179
Posts: 1,849
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
Have had a new computer and just trying to get the functions I had on old one
I send links of competitions to my BIL but when I send them now it only gives site addy and not page addy or page title as the old one did
I use FF and yahoo as e-mail cannot fathom what is wrong
Any help would be apprciated
Have had a new computer and just trying to get the functions I had on old one
I send links of competitions to my BIL but when I send them now it only gives site addy and not page addy or page title as the old one did
I use FF and yahoo as e-mail cannot fathom what is wrong
Any help would be apprciated
0
Comments
-
Hi an.
Do you know which version of FireFox you have?. The latest is v3.6 so if you have an older version then try updating.
If it is v3.6 the it might be worth letting Mozilla know, they might have a solution.0 -
Thanks for your reply
It is v3.6. I jsut wondered whether it was me doing something wrong
It is going to the correct email - yahoo
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html'>http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html'>http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html
This is what it puts inmy email body with no subject.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards