We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Outlook, sending several mails cc and bcc
adogisforlife
Posts: 2 Newbie
in Techie Stuff
Hi
Newbie here and apologies if this has been on before, I did look for a thread but there are so many posts I got bogged down.
Can anyone tell me how or why I cannot send 1 e-mail to several addresses
i.e. cc and bcc it will send a few at one time, but if I say try to send to about 10 or 15 people it just sits in my outbox and wont move.
It is probably something so simple that I am missing.
Thanks for any help.
Carol
Newbie here and apologies if this has been on before, I did look for a thread but there are so many posts I got bogged down.
Can anyone tell me how or why I cannot send 1 e-mail to several addresses
It is probably something so simple that I am missing.
Thanks for any help.
Carol
0
Comments
-
Your ISP probably wont allow you to send to this many at the same time due to their SPAM prevention methods.
Try sending to 5 at a time...0 -
Thank you, I thought I was going senile !! Never had the problem before. Changing over ISP tomorrow so will see if I still have the same problem.
Thanks again for your reply.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards