What do we do peeps?

Start another one as Part 2?

Where to put it?
  • MatyMoo
    MatyMoo Posts: 3,169 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Definately part 2

..... don't think it should go on the DFW diaries though if we want people to find it if they are in the same situation (sorry Fermi!)

And Niccatw - Stevie Wonder was fab wasn't he :D
    :j Proud Member of Mike's Mob :j
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Morning , dont really know what to suggest ...
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    lisawaters wrote: »
    What do we do peeps?

Start another one as Part 2?

Where to put it?

The idea of the Diary board is that it keeps room on the main board for newbies with new threads and urgent problems.

MSE Andrea posted when it was set up.
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    You may not all feel they're diaries but they're close and the aim is so people, especially newbies, coming to the main debt-free wannabe board will have their questions seen and hopefully get answers.

Andrea
    :)
    MatyMoo wrote: »
    ..... don't think it should go on the DFW diaries though if we want people to find it if they are in the same situation (sorry Fermi!)

Won't effect that wherever it is. The original thread will still be here, and is linked from Martin's blog. It will still be findable via search engines.

To be honest, the thread has now gone waaaaaaaaaaay beyond DFW issues.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    So let me getthis straight we can create a diary thread if need be but this will remain on the main board s?? or will it be deleted ? because i suppose we could link from the new thread to this ? or just bump this every so often... hope everyones having a nice sunny day :D x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes this thread will remain on the main board, but will be locked but not deleted

You can put a link in the last post of this thread, to direct to the new thread,
    and on the first post of the new thread to link people to it
    Like what Niddy does does with he's
    Thread 3 last post #4016
    Thread 4 first post #1

PS
    How did I end up with my name on a t-shirt:cool: I'm very honoured:A
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Your famous is niddy about
  • SouthernBellE*
    Options
    I'd like to stick around for a part 2, I'll let you all sort out the logistics though.

Maty..I haven't gone far honey, you'd be able to shift foot fungus easier than get rid of me!

Welcome back Niccatw..you've been missed!

june-elizabeth...glad the sun was shining on your DD's wedding, I'm sure it was a very special day and glad to hear you have change left for a holiday, have a smashing time.

Mike, I hope you are getting on top of your unpacking and are settling in to your new surroundings. When the thread DOES close, please would you send me an updated list of posters. When the thread moves but the show is aired, I wouldn't want anyone to miss it! Hopefully I'll have learnt to copy and paste by the autumn!

Must dash, got to catch post office, 3 very important parcels that MUST be posted today but will get back to you as soon as possible.

MW..Haven't forgotton about e-mail but hope you've arrived safely on your hols!

Have a great day everyone!

SB
    X
    PROUD MEMBER OF

MIKE'S :cool: MOB!
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    OOOOO PARCELS :p parcels parcels in the skyyyy with diamonds :D lovelrrrry to ee you sb :D xx
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    never in doubt if you can hear me ive pm'd you :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure