We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cannot find a USB lead for my Exilim Camera!
Han_naH
Posts: 268
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi.
I'm looking for a replacement USB lead for my Casio Exilim Z-100 digital camera.
I bought a Micro USB lead on eBay but it wasn't the right one.
I have pictures of the correct end here -
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/457583/USB%20007.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/457583/USB%20005.jpg
I can't find it anywhere.
I'm looking for a replacement USB lead for my Casio Exilim Z-100 digital camera.
I bought a Micro USB lead on eBay but it wasn't the right one.
I have pictures of the correct end here -
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/457583/USB%20007.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/457583/USB%20005.jpg
I can't find it anywhere.
0
Comments
-
Hi Lee,
Something like this I'd think....
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9583
All I did was count the pins on your original one, it looks like a 12pin USB lead. I don't know the technical name for the lead.. probably MiniUSB or something similarOwner of andrewhope.co.uk, hate cars and love them
Working towards DFD
HSBC Credit Card - £2700 / £7500
AA Loans - (cleared £9700)0 -
Just use a USB Card Reader, if your computer doesn't have card slots. I never use the lead for my camera.0
-
Just use a USB Card Reader, if your computer doesn't have card slots. I never use the lead for my camera.
Inclined to agree with this, more expensive but you can open loads of cards. I prefer the Belkin ones personally I think they're great...Owner of andrewhope.co.uk, hate cars and love them
Working towards DFD
HSBC Credit Card - £2700 / £7500
AA Loans - (cleared £9700)0 -
Not really expensive, 2 for £2.99 here;
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=1013970 -
Can get a good card reader from the pound shop - that's where I got mine!Everybody is equal; However some are more equal than others.0
-
Not really expensive, 2 for £2.99 here;
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=101397
Usually when you pay cheap for things like these you get crap, sometimes you get lucky
I bought one of those "128-in-1" from eBay, it's actually a 56-1 and it never worked, would cost me a fortune to send back so now have a semi-working device and got a full refund for it too.
I'll have a look at pound shop if any card readers... cheap enough to test out, but I'd prefer to stick with makes I know and trust...Owner of andrewhope.co.uk, hate cars and love them
Working towards DFD
HSBC Credit Card - £2700 / £7500
AA Loans - (cleared £9700)0 -
Usually when you pay cheap for things like these you get crap, sometimes you get lucky
..
7dayshop has an excellent refund policy so no worries if the item is not up to the mark, just return via freepost for a full refund.
I've only ever had to return one item in years of buying from them.0 -
eBay. But they are from Hong Kong and pretty much silly money for a cable...I can't find it anywhere.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Casio-USB-cable-Exilim-EX-S10-S5-EX-F1-EX-Z100-150-200_W0QQitemZ110489594424QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCamera_Cables_Cords?hash=item19b9b16a380 -
Hey thanks, I didn't think to count the pins, but that appears to be the one.
I prefer the lead, I'll order one for £3 from HK on ebay, thanks again!0 -
Unless you found a cheaper one you misread the price too - the one in my link was £10.58 (converted from USD pricing).0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards