This is the discussion for the MSE team blog:

Click reply to discuss
Former MSE team member

Replies

• edited 17 February 2010 at 12:36AM
    CannyJockCannyJock Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    edited 17 February 2010 at 12:36AM
    Same MBNA payment hierarchy that's been on the other MBNA cards for a while I think (Virgin as example):
    Allocation of payments

If you do not pay your balance in full we will use your payments:
    • to reduce lower rate balances before higher rate balances.
    If introductory rate balances are the same we will repay them as follows:
    • the one which expires first; then
    • if expiry dates are the same - the one which started first; then
    • if the expiry dates, and start dates are the same - the one with the lowest standard rate.
    Longer 0% promotions are always welcome, previous MBNA best card for 0% purchases was the Play card with 9 months.

The previous AA card had 12 months 0% but only on motoring and fuel purchases, good to see if that restriction's been removed (same hierarchy I think).

From a stoozing perspective, as there's no BT fee for 0% purchases and you can presumably switch the card limits from other MBNA cards onto this one, there's a profit to be made on this for sure.
    "A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five." - Groucho Marx
  • mehermeher
    15.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSE_Dan wrote: »
    The simple way to beat this is follow our Golden Rule
    as much as I'm grateful you let me use this site, in my eyes, the only Golden Rule is gwinnie's :happylovephilosophy
  • meher wrote: »
    as much as I'm grateful you let me use this site, in my eyes, the only Golden Rule is gwinnie's :happylovephilosophy

You're missing CannyJockIsm - Have a think about it first, then do whatever the hell you think is right - when you're on your deathbed you don't answer to anyone else regardless of what the mass mind-control religions and philosophicies might imply with their superstitions ;)
    "A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five." - Groucho Marx
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Stoozing, sublets & summer sips

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE News

Martin Lewis quizzes Rishi Sunak

Watch the cost of living support Q&A here

Join the MSE Forum discussion

48 craft beers for £50 delivered

One-off bundle for newbies. Excludes Northern Ireland

MSE Deals