We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Windows live, problem

is anyone else having problems logging into windows sky drive, or windows live spaces today, cos I can't get in.

Comments

  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    enigma52 wrote: »
    is anyone else having problems logging into windows sky drive, or windows live spaces today, cos I can't get in.

    I cannot sign in to Live Messenger, says service unavailable. I was signed in today until approx 1pm this afteroon, then just tried again and can't. I tried on my mobile phone and have the same message.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)


  • 2010
    2010 Posts: 5,637
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I can`t get in to Windows Live emails.
  • 2010
    2010 Posts: 5,637
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Up and running again at 18-20
  • enigma52
    enigma52 Posts: 642 Forumite
    yep I just signed in as well
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.