We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

what's the best free internet security?

Options
124»

Comments

• PJB
    PJB Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PJB wrote: »
    Anyone got link or address for Virus Cure please?

Thanks

Found it, cheaper elsewhere though
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Jordan_C wrote: »
    As for MS security essentials, yes MS have tried to make things safer and easier but because it is MS it is subject to more attempts to hack it than other software that is free.

Cough !, er, well I never, Microsoft Operating Systems are more likely to be attacked, gerraway !

Could that be because MS have 90%+ of the worlds Operating Systems ?

Start your new hobby here ; http://www.briansworld.de/Konflict/Sas_badge.gif
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Jordan_C_2
    Options
    Sammer... ha ha... well I'd call you a !!!!ing bigot because 6 posts in well over 2 months of membership is not spamming!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport