Post IVA Clean Up - MBNA have done it again!!!

Options
Hi all.

As some will know I have just finished my post IVA clean up........or so I thought.

The last on my list was MBNA who just needed to show my Default date as the IVA commencement date. It has only been 5 months now in the waiting.

They had done this as required last month.....Yay!!!!

Went onto Experian site this evening and found that although they had taken off the ongoing Default last month, and was showing Satisfied, for whatever reason in changing the Default date they have now taken off the Satisfied marker and it shows an ongoing outstanding balance of almost £7500.

Oh and by the way they havent updated the Default date!! :mad:

Not sure how this has come about and I will be chasing it up on Monday......again.

The moral of the story?? Keep a close eye on your Credit Reports because some companies seem to do whatever they feel regardless of little matters such as Data Protection Act etc.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• emma-uk
    emma-uk Posts: 281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hope they rectify it quickly for you.

I am in the process of offering a F&F and I am dreading the clean up. Luckily MBNA were not one of my creditors.
    2013 wins: Persil Bunny
  • doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a few hiccups when cleaning up my file after IVA, including one company marking my husband as " deceased " on one account. Got it all sorted int he end though.
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T
  • Charco_2
    Charco_2 Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your husband... hope he got better!
    Would you ask the wolves to look after the sheep?
    CCCS funded by banks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport