"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Options

Comments

• murphyxx
    murphyxx Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    Never bothered with these cards before but I have 3 Boats as well does anyone know what you get?
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,607 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Typically it's the minimum prize for 3 symbols, which will be listed on your card. I only do them if it's £10 and not a watch ;)
  • I have had 3 claim numbers by email and returned the cards to them, how long does it take for the confirmation letter to be sent out?
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have had 3 claim numbers by email and returned the cards to them, how long does it take for the confirmation letter to be sent out?

How do you request claim numbers by email?
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,607 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    How do you request claim numbers by email?

You send a letter to the address stated on the card and ask that the claim number be sent to your email address.

To the other poster, it takes 3-8 weeks on average, could be longer (is certainly not the 28 days they say lol). But they do come through eventually, when you will have to send another loose stamp along with the form they ask you to "confirm your details", again another 2-4 weeks.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    I only tried this once, got as far as getting a claim number sent to me, sent it back along with the SAE doing it all sooo carefully and never got the cheque back from them, so I gave it up as a bad job, might try again one day, lol!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Busylizzie
    Options
    I only tried this once, got as far as getting a claim number sent to me, sent it back along with the SAE doing it all sooo carefully and never got the cheque back from them, so I gave it up as a bad job, might try again one day, lol!

I hadn't received a cheque either but I phoned them on their non-premium number and received the cheque within a week. HTH.
  • Busylizzie
    Options
    KxMx wrote: »
    You send a letter to the address stated on the card and ask that the claim number be sent to your email address.

Thanks - might speed the process up a tad!
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    I got all three cheques (£10 each) eventually last year, and they all cleared. Only cost me the price of the stamps (got the second & third code via email so that saved a little bit on 2nd class stamps)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • ButtonF1Fan
    ButtonF1Fan Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LOvely to read you got some money :)
    Well done. ;-) and well done to busylizzie as well. :)
    I got all three cheques (£10 each) eventually last year, and they all cleared. Only cost me the price of the stamps (got the second & third code via email so that saved a little bit on 2nd class stamps)
    Julie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport