Who Do I Tell?

Options
Another question, I am unsure about, but I found out I need a hearing aid, which I have got all panicy and depressed about.

Who do I tell the DLA or the Tribunal? I have to go to Tribunal in March. So do I need to send it to them, or do I send it to DLA, for them to send to Tribunal, I have no idea who to write too/call.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• mum-of-3
    mum-of-3 Posts: 665 Forumite
    Options
    Im not sure exactly what you are asking.
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Only if it means a change in your needs.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • darknesshayz
    Options
    Yes it does, as I can hear in my right ear alot!

But do I tell the DLA about it or the Tribunal?
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Were you going to tribunal purely for being deaf? As opposed to other issues?

And now with the hearing aid you can hear and don't need the same care that you did? Do you now need any care?
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • yummymum80
    Options
    Yes it does, as I can hear in my right ear alot!

But do I tell the DLA about it or the Tribunal?

IMO I'd tell both DLA and Tribunal, on the safe side. Good luck at your Tribunal. I had mine back in 2004 and it was nerve-racking. :)
  • darknesshayz
    Options
    jazabelle wrote: »
    Were you going to tribunal purely for being deaf? As opposed to other issues?

And now with the hearing aid you can hear and don't need the same care that you did? Do you now need any care?

I didn't find out about the hearing probelm til Tuesday! I have other care/mobilty problems/needs. I'm only contesting against the Care Conponent, my needs for other problems/needs, hasn't changed I need watching over etc, and not need an hour as they say.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure