Letter to creditors

Options
jedi82
jedi82 Posts: 410 Forumite
Hi, sorry I have another question. I have an appointment with CCCSVA next thursday but in the meantime I was going to send a letter to all of our creditors explaining that we are in financial difficulty etc and send another token payment by internet banking. However, after staring at the screen for an hour I can't work out what to write. The man from CCCS said I should mention that I am working with them.

So, really I was hoping that someone had a template that they used? Sorry for being cheeky but just cannot get my head round it (and having 3 under 5s running around isn't helping!!!)

TIA,
Jx
Finally getting my life on track. Onwards and upwards.
BSC No 327
GC Jan £336.91/£450
GC Feb £0/£400

Comments

• jedi82
    Options
    I have had a go, does this look okay? It is blunt and to the point but I don't want to waffle on when they will be contacted by the people who know what they are doing in the next couple of weeks.

Ref –
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing in reference to the above account that I hold with yourselves. Unfortunately we are experiencing financial difficulties at this present time and have contacted CCCS regarding a suitable solution.
    I have made a payment into the account today and although it is below the minimum required payment I hope it will be sufficient in the interim.

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance.
    BSC No 327
    GC Jan £336.91/£450
    GC Feb £0/£400
  • trudij
    trudij Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounds pretty good to me - you are doing your best and keeping them informed. Cant do any more than that :)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
  • jedi82
    Options
    Thanks Trudi, it really helps to bounce ideas off here. I have no idea what I'm doing :-S but got the meeting with CCCSVA next thursday so hopefully things will seem clearer after that!
    Thanks again
    Jx
    BSC No 327
    GC Jan £336.91/£450
    GC Feb £0/£400
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills