Bibs for adults

Options
Where is the best place to get some please? Don't need disposable ones.

I've had a quick look online and found some that are terry cloth, and others that are made of something else. (they had waterproof backing) What are the terry cloths ones like?

Would rather not have anything in white please.

I will have to put them on myself; so nothing fiddly like ties. Something like velcro will do.
Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
50p saver #40 £20 banked
Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25

Comments

• Prinzessilein
    Options
    I use tartan bibs - stylish enough to wear in public (not that I 'do' public much - but I can wear them at family meals and not feel too stupid!) I can't tie a bow behind my neck, so understand the need for velcro too! They are also machine washable, which is a necessity! (On a 'bad' day I am a messier eater than my baby nephew!)
    I went to my local DIAL -they were terrific. They had a small kitchen set up where I could try allm sorts of gadgets to see which worked best for me. They arranged a free home visit and gave me the address of the local shop that deals with all sorts of aids.
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you don't need an actual bib, an apron may help? Dad used to wear one when his sight became very poor, and it saved his trousers ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Didn't think of that, Sue. Bib or apron would be fine.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family