Villeroy & Boch bath, Bathstore Sink and Loo?

Options
Hello

This is my first ever question on MSE, so please be gentle!

I have seen the bath that I want to put in my house, it's a Villeroy and Boch subway.

However, for financial reasons, I can't afford the matching sink and WC, so am planning on buying the Bathstore Euro duo sink and loo to match.

But, the V&B bath comes in 3 different finishes of white. Does anyone know which is likely to be the best match?

Thanks in advance:o

Comments

• suisidevw
    suisidevw Posts: 2,256 Forumite
    Options
    Afraid I can't help but can recommend the bathstore as a good company to deal with IMO however they are more 'pricey'. If you get it in the sale, make sure you go in and order and haggle, I got a load of cash off by 'offering' :)
  • keystone
    keystone Posts: 10,916 Forumite
    Options
    Your best bet is to see them alongside one another in the showroom and make your decision on that. Ask the staff to suggest the best fit. Bear in mind, of course, that different light conditions will affect the bath/other items in different ways.

At the end of the truth is that they a) won't be a million miles apart and b) probably won't be installed that close to one another to make an enormous difference.

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • sunshinetours
    Options
    Also if you have a friendly trade person they can open a trade account at bathstore which will get a good discount if the item isn't already in the sale

We have the Euro trio corner unit in Rosewood in our downstairs bathroom, toilet from a different supplier and shower tray from another different supplier. I cannot honestly see any difference in the whites

PS the Bathstore stuff is pretty nice quality too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport