We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

MSAC plagueing me with calls!

Options
Anyone heard of MSAC, they are plagueing me with calls about PPI/ Accident Claims etc.

Their number is 02031891150.

If you answer it, or ring it back, you get a recorded message. If you answer NO to all Q's the message is 'Thank You, we will either amend our records OR call you back ithin the next 24 hours!

Any experiences or alternative numbers?.........I have things to say to them! I have now answered YES to their automated Qs (lies from me) just so that I can get a person on the line to shout at.
:D:D stay wonky :D:D

....one-way ticket to Portugal booked !

Comments

• pepe2008
    pepe2008 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Options
    So far , located it as 'Money Saving Advice Centre' seem to have a long record.

• pepe2008
    edited 22 January 2010 at 11:07AM
    Options
    Aha! MSAC is 'Money Saving Advice Centre'

they are part of Compensation Professionals Network Ltd
    Ground Floor
    Ringway House
    Bell Road
    Basingstoke
    Hants
    RG24 8FB

also Trading as 'Claims Justice'. Their phone number is 0800 856 8808

sending details to OFCOM.

• donotpassgo_2
    Options
    pepe2008 wrote: »

Ground Floor
    Ringway House
    Bell Road
    Basingstoke
    Hants
    RG24 8FB

Well done you seem to have sussed this out yourself,:T sorry no one was available to help you out this morning, there doesnt seem to be many of the knowledgable ones on just yet. I didnt want to read and run tho let us know what happens:)
  • Oopsadaisy
    Oopsadaisy Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    Called me this morning -- turned out to be a firm calling themselves 'credit crunch advice centre'.

What was very naughty was that their recorded msg at the start was very clearly saying 'this is not a sales call, this is a public information call' - implying it was somehow official/gov body.

Then when you call, their name itself is misleading [advice]

I asked for their address [to complain to OFCOM etc] and after asking about 10 times I lost patience and hung up.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • Tuscan_Driver
    Options
    Well done you seem to have sussed this out yourself,:T sorry no one was available to help you out this morning, there doesnt seem to be many of the knowledgable ones on just yet. I didnt want to read and run tho let us know what happens:)

If you go to online 'chat operator' from their website, you can chat there with someone.
    I spoke with Beverley who said she would remove my phone number with immediate effect.
  • pepe2008
    Options
    Still calling..........:mad:

...just spoke to 'Natalie' who apologised and promised to remove numbers , again...

• Tuscan_Driver
    Options
    pepe2008 wrote: »

Ground Floor
    Ringway House
    Bell Road
    Basingstoke
    Hants
    RG24 8FB

I spoke again to an online operator advisor Joanne and she told me they are not from this organisation 020-3189 1150.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure