bankruptcy does it effect claiming if my loans and car loans were involved

Options
i had a loan 4-5 years ago and got it right down at one point had a couple of top ups on it, i had ppi for the first two loans but not for the third as i read martin said it wasnt worth it (now all this lol), well i went bankrupt and involved the loan , i also had a car out on finance but involved it in my bankruptcy, can i still claim the missed sold ppis even though i went bankrupt and involved it????? someone give me some advice please before i go steaming in lol :j

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    bazza5 wrote: »
    i had a loan 4-5 years ago and got it right down at one point had a couple of top ups on it, i had ppi for the first two loans but not for the third as i read martin said it wasnt worth it (now all this lol), well i went bankrupt and involved the loan , i also had a car out on finance but involved it in my bankruptcy, can i still claim the missed sold ppis even though i went bankrupt and involved it????? someone give me some advice please before i go steaming in lol :j

Hi there.;)

Sorry about the bankruptcy.

If you have reasons for being mis sold then yes you can reclaim on both loan PPI's.
    You write to the ones who sold you the loans, they have 8 weeks in full to respond, and post by recorded delivery for your proof of posting.
    Here is the link to the guidelines of reclaiming, check the checklist of mis selling reasons on the link, in case any of them apply to you, there are also template letters, use them if you want to or as a guide.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

Please ask if you require any help anytime and please keep us posted, good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport