PPI and late payment charges

Options
Hey everyone
This is my first post to do with reclaiming ppi etc so bear with me if i sound a little stupid.

I am going to try and claim back charges for PPI on an old evans card (which was GE Money but now is Santander) but i also want to claim for late payment charges.

Do i put both of these claims in one letter or write two seperate letters? Just wondering which is the best way to deal with this.

Also do i need to know the exact amount which they owe me or will they work it out?

Thankyou for any help that people can offer me.
Winnings : Mars football x3, Rugby Ball, Cricket Ball x2, Vodkat kit, £10 Tesco Card, Barcardi Mojito Hamper

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    loopylou6 wrote: »
    Hey everyone
    This is my first post to do with reclaiming ppi etc so bear with me if i sound a little stupid.

I am going to try and claim back charges for PPI on an old evans card (which was GE Money but now is Santander) but i also want to claim for late payment charges.

Do i put both of these claims in one letter or write two seperate letters? Just wondering which is the best way to deal with this.

Also do i need to know the exact amount which they owe me or will they work it out?

Thankyou for any help that people can offer me.

Hi and welcome to the PPI reclaiming thread.
    And no you do not sound stupid lol......:D;).

I would keep the PPI part of it separate to the charges side of it.
    For the charges I would post up on the Credit Card charges thread here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?f=102

In regards of reclaiming more info with guidelines here:
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance
    This link is useful with templates etc, a checklist of reasons for mis selling and so on, they have 8 weeks in full to respond and as recommended post by recorded delivery for your proof of posting.
    Hope this helps.

Please ask for help anytime and please also keep us posted, good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport