Working from home on computers

Options
Has anyone got any information about working from home on computers, i have a fully working up to date computer and wish to put it to good use, any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Comments

• John_Gray
    John_Gray Posts: 5,823 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Working from home doing what?

You really need to give some clues!

John
  • Little_John
    Little_John Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Options
    Sme people can work from home cut off from the world just with internet access, email and a phone. Others use a VPN to the office so they can access the servers in the office. Others use a terminal server/dumb terminal on a similar type of connection as a VPN. I used to install systems for a company of home working travel agents they had a virtual phone system where calls were routed remotley they computers were with internet access to systems that were based online using terminal services.

Home working can be hard to motivate yourself there are so many distractions working form home. I work from home but am out on calls as much of the time I can be so it isnt too bad. if I have nothing to do I stay in bed most of the day. you also need to find a job that allows you to work from home, are you thinking about setting up your own business or somthing?
  • james123
    james123 Posts: 243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i think what the poster is asking is , is there a way of earning money from using ur pc?

i think thats what they mean anyway, andf to the original poster, if you find a way let me know!
    Copy from one, it’s plagiarism; copy from two, it’s research.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure