Harvester vouchers discussion

Options
This is a special discussion linked to whenever there are Harvester vouchers available in the

Why not share your thoughts about Harvester and, more importantly, the best bargains and dish recommendations when you dine there.

... just click reply to add your comments

Comments

• jucylucy100
    Options
    Filled out the form however no voucher. :-(
    Use these guys alot so any developments will be greatly recieved!
    Lucy Veale
    :beer:
  • Costa_del_Packet
    Options
    Thanks Lucy - I was disappointed too. I don't know why Harvester goes to all this trouble to turn their customers off!

:mad: Peter
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just filled in the form two minutes ago and the email with the voucher just arrived. Shame I didn't read this until now as I was at a Harvesters on Wednesday and the nearest to me is in Dunfermline. Really nice and friendly staff there, had the fish and chips along with some salad and it was really good.
  • claretherookery
    Options
    Go onto Harvester's website follow the link on the right hand side for a free sundae and click & print the voucher - yummy smooth ice cream (like mr whippy) with a choice of strawberry, toffee or chocolate sauce - one voucher is valid for 6 people dining together.
  • DaiJoA
    DaiJoA Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    The ice cream is the best thing about the Harvester - been quite disappointed the last few times that we've been recently - they never seem to have new things on the menu, not a great choice for vegetarians either, and their salad buffett whilst being lovely has remained the same choice for many years. They only have one low fat option, which I tried once and gave up on halfway as it was so awful; it doesn't take a lot of imagination or skill to make a low-fat pasta dish that actually tastes nice! I also think they should put the early-bird menu back to being the full-menu choice.

That said, the service is usually good and in the past they have been happy to let me have a children's meal as I get so bored of the main menu. If you have children it is a good way of getting salad into them so that isn't to be sniffed at, but I do feel there is a lot more room for improvement.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure