We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Faulty Nintendo Wii
twinnymum
Posts: 78 Forumite
Hi gang, just bought a wii tonight from tesco, when I got home I tried it out and it keeps freezing. Ive checked everything out and its definitely faulty. Im intending on taking it back to Tesco first thing tomorrow and I have the reciept etc but I just want to know where I stand - can I just take it back and expect a refund or replacement? Or, will they say it has to be sent off and all that jazz?
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Twinnymum.
Expect a refund or replacement.Forum spellcheckers are the pitts.0 -
Have you tried another game disk??0
-
Is it OK when you turn it on, and try the Nintendo channels, or does it only freeze when you put a disk in ?
As it is brand new, and you have the reciept, I would insist on a full refund.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards