We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Jeans Direct
fraz24
Posts: 52 Forumite
Hi,
Ordered jeans from the above company via paypal, paypal emailed me a receipt, the order was 26th dec and have bean charged but heard nothing from the company, have e mailed them on 3 occasions without reply, I tried a phone number that i found online but its a marketing company!
Can anyone advise me?
Thanks
Ordered jeans from the above company via paypal, paypal emailed me a receipt, the order was 26th dec and have bean charged but heard nothing from the company, have e mailed them on 3 occasions without reply, I tried a phone number that i found online but its a marketing company!
Can anyone advise me?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
raise dispute with PaypalWe’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0
-
Have you had any look with this at all?
I orderd some jeans and am trying to return them ....contacted them about 6 times with no reply.
Do they have a telephone number at all?
I've now noticed they've changed to fast-jeans ,seems a little dodgy to me.
I've also paid via a credit card so can't file a dispute.0 -
I've also bought jeans.
2 pairs, and they both arrived and are wrong.
I've tried to email to get a returns address but have not heard anything.
Really annoying0 -
angeladavies1954 wrote: »Try this Phone No 01603516159 email [EMAIL="austin@jeansdirect.com"]austin@jeansdirect.com[/EMAIL] worked for me my son got it by looking who hosted his domain clever.
Placed order on 6/2.
I tried emailing no luck. Tried the phone numbers but just got a very muffled answering machine. Left two message but no response.
Anybody else had better luck?
I suppose nothing left but to rasie a dispute with PayPal
0 -
Placed order on 6/2.
I tried emailing no luck. Tried the phone numbers but just got a very muffled answering machine. Left two message but no response.
Anybody else had better luck?
I suppose nothing left but to rasie a dispute with PayPal
Please could you delete the quote from angeladavies1954
THANKS0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards