New Flat Roof

Options
Hi guys quick question...

how much should i expect to pay for a new flat roof for my bathroom approx size 2m x 2m?

Looks like it could cave in at anytime!

Im in merseyside if that has any effect on the price?

Ta
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Comments

• ormus
    ormus Posts: 42,714 Forumite
    Options
    a complete, small flat roof? 1k/2k?
    i got mine repaired a few yrs ago for 250 quid. he used the proper melted asphalt.
    Get some gorm.
  • chivers1977
    chivers1977 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    Options
    Mine around 2.5 sqm was £600 to replace in the summer. This included new insulation, boards and asphalted (sp!?) 3 layers of felt, with chippings on top. This was through one of our council's Fair Traders and is a great job. I know that you can now get rubber or fibre glass roofs but this does the job for me.
    There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you Peter De Vries
    Debt free by 40 (27/11/2016)
  • badmumof1
    badmumof1 Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Options
    we have got glass fibre on our balcony and its brilliant worked out cheaper than the hot pot and obviously we can walk on it too
    If You See Someone Without A Smile......
    Give Them One Of Yours
  • knowloads
    Options
    Fibreglass done and duted for about £950 depending on other work needed, roof-coaters in Manchester did ours just before snow started, looked great but not seen it since (until snow melts) ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure