PPI Charges Payout!

Options
Just a Very Big Thankyou for your encouragement and advice on the PPI CRIME! On New Years Eve I got back £1800 from Barclays Bank! They had just updated my information from the previous loan I had and I was now partly Self-Employed. I have now paid off the loan early and can start living again without the hefty monthly payments! Freedom at last!:j

A Self-Employed Builder friend has just got back £6000 from Barclays too!! I know they are notoriously bad at saying sorry or repaying but my advice is to stick to your guns and they'll pay it out in the end! Even Barclays! Thanks again!

Pity about the Overdraft Charges...

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    madjmad wrote: »
    Just a Very Big Thankyou for your encouragement and advice on the PPI CRIME! On New Years Eve I got back £1800 from Barclays Bank! They had just updated my information from the previous loan I had and I was now partly Self-Employed. I have now paid off the loan early and can start living again without the hefty monthly payments! Freedom at last!:j

A Self-Employed Builder friend has just got back £6000 from Barclays too!! I know they are notoriously bad at saying sorry or repaying but my advice is to stick to your guns and they'll pay it out in the end! Even Barclays! Thanks again!

Fantastic.........:T:T:j:j
    Well done and Congratulations to you and a great start to 2010 for you.
    :beer::beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    madjmad wrote: »

Well done to you:T:beer::j.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family