Ay up can anyone 'elp me wit Wippet?!?!

Options
Just subscribed to Wippet for mp3 downloads. First time I have done anything like this.

I have an o2XDA Mini S, which is also an MP3 player. I have down loaded some tracks and put on to my storage card. When I try and open them all I get is an error report 'There is no application associated with...'

How do I get this to play?

Any ideas gratefully received.:beer:
Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.
The Lord Giveth and the Government Taketh Away.
I'm sorry, I don't apologise. That's just the way I am. Homer (Simpson)

Comments

• Zahc
    Zahc Posts: 986 Forumite
    Options
    Open up your mp3 playing program and then use it to navigate to the music files. I don't know the xda, but that's how you do it on my Ax.
  • inmypocketnottheirs
    Options
    Cheers, but what mp3 program, cos windows media or pictures and video isnt doing it!
  • spurs1234
    spurs1234 Posts: 425 Forumite
    Options
    If you are using windows media the file format wont be Mp3 it will be WMA however this should work still with as the XDA has windows mobile which has Windows Media ,

how ever my advise would be to make sure the files you are using are in fact Mp3 , (right click on the file ,go to properties) if not you will need a converter ,

CDEX is a good one for converting CDDA to MP3

you can get it here LINK
    If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway
    Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them

• Little_John
    Little_John Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Options
    Are you actually downloading an mp3 file? some legal online music download places dont actually give you an mp3 file make sure you get an mp3 media player on the xda will play mp3 without a problem. thats why i ask.
  • inmypocketnottheirs
    Options
    Are you actually downloading an mp3 file? some legal online music download places dont actually give you an mp3 file make sure you get an mp3 media player on the xda will play mp3 without a problem. thats why i ask.

That's exacty what I thought. The XDA is an MP3 player, the files I have downloaded are mp3 from Wippet but I can't get them to play ! Aaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh

When I try and play the file in Windows media it says ' The parameter is incorrect'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure