We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Faulty camera
wornoutmumoftwo
Posts: 1,250 Forumite
Posted about this before but can't find my post, anyway. Bought a £100 camera from argos in october 2008. It has broken and been for repair 2 times within the first year and now it has broken again.
I'm not after compensation or anything, just want a camera I paid a lot of money for to work.
Is there anything I can do to get the manufacturer to fix it for good? It's the same problem every time. I know Argos will just send it for repair for which I will have to pay this time.
Thank for your help/
I'm not after compensation or anything, just want a camera I paid a lot of money for to work.
Is there anything I can do to get the manufacturer to fix it for good? It's the same problem every time. I know Argos will just send it for repair for which I will have to pay this time.
Thank for your help/
Payment a day challenge: £236.69
Jan Shopping Challenge: £202.09/£250
Frugal Living Challenge: £534.64/15000
Jan Shopping Challenge: £202.09/£250
Frugal Living Challenge: £534.64/15000
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards