🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Permanent 12% ASOS Discount

Options

Comments

• nitnat_3
    Options
    My friend ordered some stuff today & was very grateful for the discount.
    Nat :)
  • MellyP_3
    Options
    Placed an order over £40 for free delivery but no sign of the 12% discount when I entered the code or on invoice in parcel.

MellyP
  • nedski
    nedski Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Just placed an order, no problems whatsoever, discount showed up after submitting the code at checkout.

Nathan.
  • glenburg1
    glenburg1 Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    for 20% off use now
    i just recived an email telling me about it and as it is in this months now magazine it should be open to all
  • MissSurfer
    Options
    DubitCard.com are offering a 15% discount at ASOS.com when you type use the code 'dubit'...this is slightly better than the 12% and should be there for a while.

MissSurfer
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,201 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    the mse code wouldnt work for me, but the dubit one did, saved me a few quid, so many thanks :D
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • ELLA
    ELLA Posts: 784 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the mse code wouldnt work for me, but the dubit one did, saved me a few quid, so many thanks :D

Same here, many thanks
  • superfly_2
    superfly_2 Posts: 326 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Is there a new code Martin ???
    Don't ask me, Im SKINT
  • redseven
    redseven Posts: 96 Forumite
    Options
    Taken from Online Vouchers: The Rules and Guidance
    The 'Source' convention

When you post codes, each and every time please note the 'source' of these codes and the fact that they can be used by all (if they cannot be used by all, but just a closed user group ( then unless that is a large group e.g. only NHS workers, in which case state this explicity) then don't post it.

If someone has not put the source, please do not use them. You could be committing fraud. Firms are becoming more sensitive to misuse of their vouchers.

The best thing to do is question the poster over the source. If no reasoned answer is forthcoming, either ignore the post, or better still report it to the Abuse Controller.
  • iarmst
    iarmst Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Many thanks for the code. Saved me a whopping £17. Superb!!
    something missing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family