We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Itunes vouchers that haven't been activated
egyptiangirl
Posts: 425 Forumite
Over the past few months we've bought some £15 itunes vouchers in various places and allocated them out to nieces for Xmas.
Now it turns out that 2 of them haven't been activated.
Frustratingly, I can't find the receipts and actually I have a sneaky feeling that one of them wasn't activated in store but I was charged ( I remember having an odd feeling!).
So what can I do? It's £30 wasted?
I think the 2 that aren't working, at least one was from boots for which I used my advantage card. Does that record purchases?
Otherwise I can't prove anything. How annoying!
grrrrrrr:mad:
Now it turns out that 2 of them haven't been activated.
Frustratingly, I can't find the receipts and actually I have a sneaky feeling that one of them wasn't activated in store but I was charged ( I remember having an odd feeling!).
So what can I do? It's £30 wasted?
I think the 2 that aren't working, at least one was from boots for which I used my advantage card. Does that record purchases?
Otherwise I can't prove anything. How annoying!
grrrrrrr:mad:
Always on the hunt for a bargain.
0
Comments
-
Have you tried contacting iTunes support? They're usually very helpful. Try looking here and email them.0
-
Agree with scottishblondie. This happened to me. Mailed them and they sorted it. You just need to give them the code from the card and they can tell that its not been used. Thats why i did anyway and they sorted it for me. Hope you get it sorted.:smileyhea0
-
thanks to you both. Will try and see!Always on the hunt for a bargain.0
-
The same thing happened to me, when I bought one for my daughter from sainsburys. I just went back to the store and they activated for me even though I didn't have the recipet. The number of the card showed it had been paid for, the girl on the checkout somehow managed to activate a completely different card apparently!:rotfl:Ahahah got my signature removed for claiming MSE thought it was too boring :rotfl:0
-
nearly related question from me if you can help.
i've just bought a ipod touch but where do i look to see how much credit i have?
thanks. xAt last I have a signature.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards