Merlin annual pass half price, £75

Options

Comments

• Mathew
    Mathew Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Snapped up two gift vouchers, got loads planned over the coming few months where I could fit visit's in, really pleased! Thanks Op

Ps.. Shouldn't need to concern myself with the Sun's Alton Tower's offer that will no doubt be out in the coming couple of months!
  • Destroyer
    Destroyer Posts: 432 Forumite
    Options
    Mathew wrote: »
    Ps.. Shouldn't need to concern myself with the Sun's Alton Tower's offer that will no doubt be out in the coming couple of months!

never look a gifthorse in the mouth !!!!!!!!!
    I usually like to drink my whisky neat :cool2:
  • ***xyz***
    ***xyz*** Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    These are the new passes - showing 'standard' and 'premium'. I hope there is alot more to premium than just the August and Fright Night things being available otherwise I am sure Standard will do most people just fine.

Sorry about the size.....

merlinpremiumpassdesign.jpg

merlinstandardpassdesig.png
    Your = belongs to you
    You're = you are
  • gghh
    gghh Posts: 347 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a date by which you have to go and pick up your pass when you've bought it online like this? Thanks
  • Destroyer
    Options
    Apparently Merlin Premium Annual Pass launches on 10th or 11th January and it costs in the region of £180 the staff are going to be briefed on it soon.
  • MissKay
    MissKay Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I need to talk OH into this. We're not going away this year so this would be an excellent instead-of. Legoland alone would cost us over £100 with two toddlers and a new Lego place is opening at the Trafford Centre soon so I think we would definitely get our money's worth.
    That money talks - I can't deny,
    I heard it once - it said 'goodbye'!
  • Destroyer
    Options
    MissKay wrote: »
    I need to talk OH into this. We're not going away this year so this would be an excellent instead-of. Legoland alone would cost us over £100 with two toddlers and a new Lego place is opening at the Trafford Centre soon so I think we would definitely get our money's worth.

Find the money Kay, it'll pay you back tenfold later this year 4 x Gift Vouchers is the best option to go for :-) @ £75 inc free delivery

https://secure.madametussauds.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=14552&storeId=10661&productId=4211000028&altEntryPoint=&visitDate=
  • Destroyer
    Options
    i would also like to let everyone know there is a ver good fanzone website called www.towerstimes.co.uk which has plenty of pictures, history, news & a forum for fans of Alton Towers & other theme park attractions - check it out, theres plenty on there.
  • phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options

Hello,

What is the new Lego place, please?
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Sounded out my OH. Nearest we live by is Warwick Castle - which isn't suitable for my 2 under 6s.

OH, quite rightly, points out that if I had this pass I'd drive round the country lots to get my money's worth, which would mean more spent on petrol and eating out. He knows me well!

So not MSE at all!!!! :rotfl:
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family