Sky songs TV Promo! Free downloads as many times as you like!!!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
28 replies 6.6K views
kyana18kyana18 Forumite
10 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
***This essentially offers you unlimited free album downloads if you have the stamina!!!***

You may have seen the TV ads for 1 month free on sky songs when you go to skysongs.com/free
This is absolutely true and not only this, but by accident I stumbled upon the fact that you do not need to enter a correct email address (I made a typo in mine and it let me do it) nor do you need to enter your card details.

JUst make sure you go via the website about and click get started now on the right of the page

Enter any details you like; it will then take you to a page where you make a security question and hey presto, after that you will be taken to your sky songs where you can get your 1 free £6.49 albums/10 free individual songs

It will make you get the sky song downloader thing but after that it works fine!

ENJOY.... Until 31 January when the offer ends or until sky realise!!

Did this work for you? (I will give more info if people can't figure it out) 14 votes

YES
42%
mrcowfreccleskylightbellagio_2Magnoliajeanod 6 votes
NO
57%
JAGhappyhappyshopperBabiesmummy_2jamespir5_princessesCheapchick_2bethesdabargainhunter789 8 votes

Replies

• bellagio_2bellagio_2 Forumite
    190 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    YES
    thanks for this works a treat - surely there has to be a catch though?
  • tubby210tubby210 Forumite
    240 Posts
    cant see get started now
  • kyana18kyana18 Forumite
    10 Posts
    ALL: It's still working for me at the moment there is a picture of Florence and the Machine's album and "Get Started Now" is to the right of that it's a blue button in the "Get Your Free Month" section. Happy Downloading & Happy New Year x
  • kyana18kyana18 Forumite
    10 Posts
    bellagio wrote: »
    thanks for this works a treat - surely there has to be a catch though?

Well that's what I thought but as far I can see they've made a mistake and there isn't because I have done it MULTIPLE times and still nothing stopping me!! Even the email address doesn't have to be real so I can't see any way of them tracking how many times your get your "free month"!

Kyana :money:
  • iPlod_2iPlod_2 Forumite
    11 Posts
    Working for me. Cheers.
  • MagnoliaMagnolia Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    got the 9 tracks free but not the album :confused:

Thanks op.
    Mags - who loves shopping
  • JAGJAG Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    kyana18 wrote: »
    Even the email address doesn't have to be real so I can't see any way of them tracking how many times your get your "free month"!

Kyana :money:

They can use your IP address to track you down. They probably wouldn't bother (unless you were doing a massive amount of accounts). But they can still find out who you are if they wanted to.
  • JAG wrote: »
    They can use your IP address to track you down. They probably wouldn't bother (unless you were doing a massive amount of accounts). But they can still find out who you are if they wanted to.

Yeah I don't mean they can't find people making multiple accounts I mean the system itself has a glitch in that it doesn't take any comparable details such as address/card details/making you verify an email!

I think yes they could track you down but the problem is theirs I'm guessing t some point they are going to realise and change it so get the music while it's about!
  • Magnolia wrote: »
    got the 9 tracks free but not the album :confused:

Thanks op.

Sorry may not have made it clear you get the individual tracks OR an album, but seeing as you can essentially do it as many times as you like for fairly little hassle you can just keep logging in.

Hope this helps.
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    still asks me for credit card details
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals