Options
tbain
tbain Posts: 127 Forumite

Comments

• mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My opinon is that you can either make 2010 the year that you had another 12 months of the same.

Or the year that you changed it.

You're only 33 - you've got your whole life in front of you. What do you want to do with it?

Make every moment count. Life's too short to waste being unhappy.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • pollyanna24
    Options
    I can kinda sympathise with you.

I have been with the same man for my whole adult life. We have been together since I was 18 and we have a 14 month daughter. It seems to be only since she has come along that he has shown all his controlling tendancies (just like his father). I am now 28 and even though I have only put up with this for a year or so, am not sure how much longer I can put up with it.

I would say that obviously the decision is down to you, but you are only 33 and you have to decide whether or not you want to put up with this for the rest of your life or if you want to do something about it. Are there options to get out of it? Maybe you could move abroad? Know that sounds flippant, but you have to look at all sides and see which might be the best for YOU, stop thing about all others, although if you are happy, maybe your children will be too.
    Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
    Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
    (End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
    (End 2022) - Target £116,213.81
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business