We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
DLA Query
Comments
-
Did you read all the information that was provided within your DLA pack? You knew about the appeals procedure as you have already stated you appealed in 2002 :rolleyes:Oh OK.. Wished I had known years ago, but looks like someone told me about it many years too late. Guess I wont bother asking about it then.*SIGH*
0 -
Actually.. I didnt, gave it to my social worker as she was the one who did it for me.
Thanks anyway, now I know I cant do anything about it
Caist0 -
Ahh OK thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards