Virgin MBNA Credit Card

Options
Just 3 weeks ago after sending your template letter to reclaim PPI they refunded me a whopping £1600 and credited it to my account however last week they kindly decided to reduce my credit limit to £4000 without any prior notice and as I had used my card which I am sure they must have been aware of I am now over my credit limit by about £200 and have incured charges because of this, so i very promptly contacted the financial ombudsman and they have written on my behalf to reinstate my credit limit as it was before and to withdraw any subsequent charges that was just over a week ago and i dont know what to do now any ideas ???
PS I also asked the lovely virgin credit card people that if they refunded me the missold PPI would this affect my credit limit and they said no, as a result i was counting on this extra money for xmas and now I am in debt !!! MERRY XMAS HEY !!! (bet richard branson will be having a great xmas though)

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    clarabows wrote: »
    Just 3 weeks ago after sending your template letter to reclaim PPI they refunded me a whopping £1600 and credited it to my account however last week they kindly decided to reduce my credit limit to £4000 without any prior notice and as I had used my card which I am sure they must have been aware of I am now over my credit limit by about £200 and have incured charges because of this, so i very promptly contacted the financial ombudsman and they have written on my behalf to reinstate my credit limit as it was before and to withdraw any subsequent charges that was just over a week ago and i dont know what to do now any ideas ???
    PS I also asked the lovely virgin credit card people that if they refunded me the missold PPI would this affect my credit limit and they said no, as a result i was counting on this extra money for xmas and now I am in debt !!! MERRY XMAS HEY !!! (bet richard branson will be having a great xmas though)

Wonderful, Well done and Congratulations.:beer::T:beer:
    Great work.

:xmassign:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business