Welcome Finance - help?

Options
Hi I took a loan out with Wf and they have admitted they mis-sold me this was in October beginning of.... still have not had my account redress nor have I had any refund they keep telling me there is an IT problem and they are trying all they can to resolve it - now 2 months have passed am pretty fed up with it - do you think there is anything I can do? It was done through the FOS and to be honest have another with FP that the FOS have been dealing with since Feb this year and still waiting on a adjudicator am so fed up ad skint x:mad:
:jLiving Life to the Full :)

Comments

• marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I took a loan out with Wf and they have admitted they mis-sold me this was in October beginning of.... still have not had my account redress nor have I had any refund they keep telling me there is an IT problem and they are trying all they can to resolve it - now 2 months have passed am pretty fed up with it - do you think there is anything I can do? It was done through the FOS and to be honest have another with FP that the FOS have been dealing with since Feb this year and still waiting on a adjudicator am so fed up ad skint x:mad:
    Oh skintmumofone, I feel for you on this but looking at it another way you will be able to start the new year with out having splashed out unnecessarily and going OTT like we sometimes do:confused:. I do hope you get your redress though really soon and that FOS hurry with an adjudicator for FP. It WILL all come to you and I know how frustrating it is to be penniless at christmas but you will get it soon. You could try giving them a ring perhaps and see what they say. All ask for the stress and inconvenience money to be added having waited so long.

Good luck.;)
  • Hiya... im still waiting for mine too...they agreed to pay me my ppi + compensation back in august...!! apparently they have a huge backlog!
  • Sol00
    Sol00 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't know if you'll be successful in getting a response from this, but try emailing them at [EMAIL="compliance@cattles.co.uk"]compliance@cattles.co.uk[/EMAIL] Make sure you are firm and advise them that you expect this to be paid within a reasonable timescale (say 2 weeks) and that you'll escalate it back to the FOS if they do not.
  • skintmumofone
    Options
    Thanks guys.... I am shocked today as this morning about 10am my local office phoned to get me to make a payment. I am horrified I said to her I have kept my end of the agreement by paying you 5 days early I may add! She said she was my account manager and had emailed the person at compliance and complaints who is dealing with my case and has asked him to call me urgently? Well it is nealy 2pm and no call so far! I told her my son is not going to get a good xmas this year cos of WF this was meant to be sorted in october and surely if they had foreseen a problem with whoever or whatever it is they have the issue with they should have had it fixed immediatelty! She just went oh eh yes I totally agree with you .....I pray I win the lottery this weekend so I can tell them to shove their loan up their:eek::mad::mad:.

But yes you are all quite right I dont have the money to spend yet and that way at least I wont be totally skint in January! It will be the first time ever in my 39 yrs that I will have had money in January lol :rotfl:

And its is snowing heavily here in sunny Edinburgh.... wish it would stop!
  • Sol00
    Sol00 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Make sure they haven't been charging your for these phone calls!
  • skintmumofone
    Options
    well hello everyone and happy new year hope 2010 is a good one for all of us x

well got a phone call this morning from local office my account manager :) and she said she has contacted them and they confirm they hope to resolve it by 22nd of January so only 10 days to wait meantime have to pay the full amount AGAIN at end of January am so mad about this its taken them from October to sort this out am so frustrated about it.....but hey ho the sales will be over by the time I get this! Not that I will be spending it its going straight tothe savings!"
  • Chichibake
    Options
    Ive been waiting for over a year they have used every excuse in the book from it problems to huge backlogs etc i dont think im ever going to get a payout they have stopped lending and are in huge financial problems ive been on at them and the inancial Ombudsman has been on their case or me but still no luck yesterday they said its gonna be another 3/4 months its a joke!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure