No response from hfc

Options
Had a Marbles loan for about 7k, in approx 2004/2005 which was paid off early, in 2006.
Have sent request for original loan agreement on October 19, recorded delivery which was signed for.
Can`t remember what forum I got the template from but at the end it stated, if I don`t get a response with 40 days I shall seek remedy from the Information Commissioner.
What should I send next? Thanks

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    BASSETT wrote: »
    Had a Marbles loan for about 7k, in approx 2004/2005 which was paid off early, in 2006.
    Have sent request for original loan agreement on October 19, recorded delivery which was signed for.
    Can`t remember what forum I got the template from but at the end it stated, if I don`t get a response with 40 days I shall seek remedy from the Information Commissioner.
    What should I send next? Thanks

Hi there

For the agreement request only, its that of 12 days for a cover payment of £1 postal order or cheque payment.
    An SAR with a payment of £10 postal or cheque payment is that of 40 days they have.
    An SAR you should receive all the info they still hold on you.

Hope this helps.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Inespa85
    Inespa85 Posts: 741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,
    Just to say that HFC are extremley poor in responding. We've had to take our case pass them now as they have ignored our letters from May about our PPI. Hope you have better luck with them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure