🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What have you spent today – Thurs 22/06/06

Options

Comments

• tattooed_lady
    tattooed_lady Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Spent £1 for DD's playgroup. Gave OH £2 from my purse for drink/snack at work :rolleyes: . That's it!!
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've put £5 credit on my phone and I've got a vet bill to pay when I go and pick my dog up later, she's had x-rays etc. so that will be in region of £100+:eek:
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • wigginsmum
    wigginsmum Posts: 4,150 Forumite
    Options
    £12.99 on a birthday present for my niece, £1.75 on a French stick and a couple of cheese cakes for myself for lunch, and about £8 on fruit, veg, cheese and cleaning products. Tonight is roasted peppers stuffed with tomatoes and anchovies, and grilled onions and Parmesan, followed by fresh cherries - very cheap meal.
    The ability of skinny old ladies to carry huge loads is phenomenal. An ant can carry one hundred times its own weight, but there is no known limit to the lifting power of the average tiny eighty-year-old Spanish peasant grandmother.
  • wigginsmum
    Options
    Eeek Bagpuss - is she insured?
    The ability of skinny old ladies to carry huge loads is phenomenal. An ant can carry one hundred times its own weight, but there is no known limit to the lifting power of the average tiny eighty-year-old Spanish peasant grandmother.
  • Bagpuss741
    Options
    Luckily Yes, but it is a pre-existing condition so they may not pay up:eek: She had tumours removed from her bladder at Bristol Vets School in 2004, in March/April of this year she started to wee blood again so they may be back.
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • kate1976
    kate1976 Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    Options
    £2.81 is what I've spent today, I'm very proud of myself for steering myself away from Quality Save and Wilkinsons because it could've been a whole lot more spending!!:D
    Kate
    xxx
    :Axxx
    "A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather
    and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

Stay safe, stay sane, stay smiley!
  • wigginsmum
    Options
    Ooh poor little thing - who are you insured with? We've found Direct Line to be absolutely brilliant - currently settling direct with the vet for a cat's broken leg (£3000 so far).
  • Bagpuss741
    Options
    She is insured with M&S, I've just got back from picking her up the vet bill was £229.86:eek: I've already filled out the claim form and will be taking it to the vet tomorrow for them to fill in their sections. Fingers crossed:o
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    £25.01 Diesel fill (96.9/l)
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • Ali-OK
    Ali-OK Posts: 4,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    £10.50 spent today for DS's school trip in a week's time. Wish school would give us a bit more notice of these things as it wasn't budgeted for. :mad:

Thank goodness weekly shop was only £7.84 last week from the £20 food budget.
    Back on the DFW Wagon:

CC - £3,300 on 0% til 04/2020
    CC - £4,500 on 0% til 02/2019
    Loan - £12,063.84 as at 4/1/18
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts