lloyds tsb are rubbish

Options
i put in to recailm my ppi in may 2009 ihad a 4.000 loan which i keep topping up over the years .phone them last week and they said they looking in to 6 of them.one person i talk two said i get the money before xmas.phone up last weekand she said i wont.plus if i do get money it will come off my loan whichi still paying.i hate tsb

Comments

• marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    bazzs wrote: »
    i put in to recailm my ppi in may 2009 ihad a 4.000 loan which i keep topping up over the years .phone them last week and they said they looking in to 6 of them.one person i talk two said i get the money before xmas.phone up last weekand she said i wont.plus if i do get money it will come off my loan whichi still paying.i hate tsb
    Have you put anything in writing to them and they written back? You only usually give the firm 8 weeks for a full and final response and then you are able to take it to the FOS and also within 6 months of the final response. :confused:

Have you got anything at all in writing from them?
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    Also Bazzs, I note you say that you have been told you would get the money?? By one person you were told before christmas and then by another one you were told it would be paid against the loan. They usually do it the latter way if you have arrears on the loan TBH but if there are no arrears and you won a missale then they should pay over to you whatever you have actually been out of pocket and if any PPI and interest is due on an ongoing loan then they would take this amount from your balance.

Did you also ask for the 8% statutory interest too?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure