Boots after-Christmas sales - 75% off now over?

Options

Comments

• moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    onredbull wrote: »

Hiya,
    I live in a flat too. I live in the middle flat and my toilet is in between here (living room and my bedroom. (lol)
    Ditto. :p
    Im going to get a drink then maybe sleep for a while. Ill have to set my phone alarm, I hope it wakes me up. :eek:
    'They only had one cow!'
  • mandymoomoo_2
    Options
    wendyphant wrote: »
    Theres nice
    M4 coridoor easy to cardiff and swansea and the lovely gower

was in cardiff the other week, (when it was snowing!!) Saw John Barrowman in panto, he was lush..
    been to the gower and the mumbles, its lovely there. Trying to get OH to take me to barry island
    :hello:No more toiletries challenge :T

• silly_sausage_4
    Options
    wow, well done tinawina
  • nicola00
    nicola00 Posts: 337 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dust :eek: - wow! I am impressed. I am sat here slurping my gin still (only having 1!)

I am from Wirral which is Liverpool / Chester way. Not sure about rain but windy as hell here (OMG! I am talking about the weather now :rotfl:)

kids are in bed figured dusting was the quietest thing i could do to keep me awake, although while lifting my rather large tall lamp with a very heavy marble base I did managed to bang the lightshades of the wall then the door and back against the other wall....lol

Wish someone had invented a silent hoover, just brushed my floors , but still look dusty. An i want to hoover down my sofas, sure theres a dinner of some sort down there with all the crumbs

Nothing wrong wi talkign about the weather , but it is after 1am dont thik anyone to bothered what its like out there :DD
  • mandy130
    mandy130 Posts: 830 Forumite
    Options
    My names mandy and i'm a money saverholic
    New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time!
  • spl00sh
    spl00sh Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Why is everyone so keen on this sale? What are you guys planning to buy? ^_^
  • bubblybaby4
    Options
    Wendyphant : Snap i start back at SW tomorrow weather permitting, i lost 4 stone 6 years ago and slowly put it back on, but im doing the Women for Women Cycle China in april next year, so need to lose it again and get fit
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    oh i need a time machine!
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    My guess is 2.57am. :)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • silly_sausage_4
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble keeping up with this thread!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure