We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Balance transfer with poor credit
Lucien
Posts: 11 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi there,
I currently have a capital one credit card with about £500 on it being paid back each month and not being spent on but I was looking to transfer my balance to a 0% card and tried for the liverpool fc credit card but I was declined.
Does anyone have any advice for me to be able to transfer my balance to a 0% or a similar card that will allow people with not the best of credit even though I am earning 25k a year for a 24 year old.
many thanks
:eek:
I currently have a capital one credit card with about £500 on it being paid back each month and not being spent on but I was looking to transfer my balance to a 0% card and tried for the liverpool fc credit card but I was declined.
Does anyone have any advice for me to be able to transfer my balance to a 0% or a similar card that will allow people with not the best of credit even though I am earning 25k a year for a 24 year old.
many thanks
:eek:
0
Comments
-
Please help.
:'(0 -
Egg seem to be good with limit, not sure about the 0% details. ( I think they have a fee)
They give a instant decision on-line0 -
I'm not an expert but this site may be of help http://www.stoozing.com/ it's not an exact fit to your needs but the principle is the same.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards