We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
i am stuck
speedartist
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Motoring
I hope that someone can help me. I have recently bought an escort serenade & the stereo needs a keycode. I cannot get the stereo out but it is a 5000 rds.
Can anyone help me please. I am bored without some music when driving
Can anyone help me please. I am bored without some music when driving
0
Comments
-
Have a look a few threads down, there's a thread on this if im not mistaken.0
-
mrmichaelf wrote: »Have a look a few threads down, there's a thread on this if im not mistaken.
or the first 'sticky' at the topI
MOJACAR0 -
You can get the radio out using a wire coat hanger, or any other stiff wire.
Check that the radio code hasn't been written in the handbook though0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards