We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Information about a car dealer
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right forum but there's so many I get confused!
I want to find out some information about Staffordshire Trade Sales, someone has mentioned them but a review online isn't exactly the greatest
Where would I start?
Thanks
Not sure if this is the right forum but there's so many I get confused!
I want to find out some information about Staffordshire Trade Sales, someone has mentioned them but a review online isn't exactly the greatest
Where would I start?
Thanks
Trying to get on top of finances one step at a time
0
Comments
-
if you have doubts go somewhere else, unless he is selling a super rare car0
-
i actually wondered if they were still trading tbhTrying to get on top of finances one step at a time0
-
give them a callI
MOJACAR0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards