We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Honda crv brakes (04 plate)
shopaholic2
Posts: 637 Forumite
in Motoring
Hi, Just wondering if anyone out there knows an approximate cost of having the pads replaced on my Honda CRV?
They are being done tuesday,great, just in time for xmas! And I want to be prepared as much as poss for the cost, as its coming out of the xmas budget!!
I know labour costs will go on top too, so if anyone out there has any clues? I'd be dead grateful
Ta
They are being done tuesday,great, just in time for xmas! And I want to be prepared as much as poss for the cost, as its coming out of the xmas budget!!
I know labour costs will go on top too, so if anyone out there has any clues? I'd be dead grateful
Ta
0
Comments
-
Sorry,I've no idea of price but it would have been a good idea to have asked when you booked it in,otherwise you may have to blow your christmas budget.:rolleyes:0
-
Depends on where you are taking the vehicle.
Example of main Honda dealer http://www.hondalondon.co.uk/servicing/0 -
Hi, not going to honda dealership, its a mate of our who owns his own garage, and does the servicing, mot etc on it for me. I trust him re; price and fair labour costs, its just the costs of the parts etc and how MUCH labour re time.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards