can anyone help?

hi, im moving house next week, the problem is i'm now broke cos of an extortionate deposit, so i was wondering if anyone knew any places to get some house type freebies, low spend is cool too thanks! :p

Comments

• your local freecycle group! they can be good for furniture, decorations, odd bits and bobs etc!
    A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute ...:A
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Being as all posts that are asking for freebies are now being moved I have sent a request to move this one to the appropriate board.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You could look on gumtree dot com
  • Being as all posts that are asking for freebies are now being moved I have sent a request to move this one to the appropriate board.

Whoops so did I
  • Kimitatsu
    Kimitatsu Posts: 3,894 Forumite
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Free/impartial debt advice: Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) | National Debtline | Find your local CAB
  • Sunshine12
    Sunshine12 Posts: 4,304 Forumite

Some people must have too much time on their hands!!
    :smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport