moving house freebies

Options
hey not long ago there was a post about a box of moving house freebies. Does anyone know the link? I tried searching but its near impossible as I only have mobile internet. Thanks :)

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This is the link you need

http://www.moveme.com
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • lelioimmortal
    Options
    thanks altojack :)
  • pippitypip_2
    Options
    Hiya,

Just to let you know, the box of freebies is now only available to you if you sign up to a Royal Mail post re-direct first, as far as I'm aware.

I think it was open to a lot of abuse before when you didn't have to prove you'd actually moved house..

Original thread here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=914751&page=49&highlight=moveme+com

sign up via royal mail here: http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/product1?catId=400040&mediaId=600008

hth,
    pippitypip
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok - they know me here! :D
  • lflet
    lflet Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't get too excited by this offer - I received mine in a big box this morning, and it contained...

6 cans of fanta, bottle of uht milk (yuk!) and 10 tea bags.

Really worth arranging postal redelivery for it and then waiting around on Saturday for it to arrive!!
  • scandi
    scandi Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    I received my free moveme box this morning. Almost 4 weeks late, but I was still excited - until I opended the box. It contained: 6 cans of fanta, a fanta sticky notepad and 10 tea bags.:D
  • bulktrans
    bulktrans Posts: 622 Forumite
    Options
    so does one have to re-direct the mail or can this be done without it?
  • johnson293
    johnson293 Posts: 492 Forumite
    Options
    We got one of these last year when we moved house, but we were redirecting post and it was offered free as part of that.

As others have said though, the content always varies slightly, and you could argue its worth - but it's free, I suppose!

Ours had the 6 pack of Fanta, a roll of kitchen roll, some coffee sample sachets, and energy saving ligthbulb, a packet of (broken) bourbon biscuits, and a bottle of UHT long-life milk, as well as a Tesco Direct catalogue and a load money off vouchers.
  • sirloyneofcowes
    Options
    Sorry to ressurect an old post, but we are moving home soon and was wondering if there were any freebies we could sign up for .
    Known Debt at time of the Great Escape - £5,467.85
    Current Debt (not including standard bills) - £0
    DFB Christmas club number: #158
    Is 100% Great Escape Known Debt Free :beer:
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 14 October 2013 at 1:58PM
    Options
    Sorry to ressurect an old post, but we are moving home soon and was wondering if there were any freebies we could sign up for .

Think this is the free moving box now, you have to fill in the form and they will contact your Estate/Letting Agent to ask them to Order one for you x

http://www.homemovebox.com/request-box.php
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • lindsaygalaxy
    Options
    We are renting privately so guess we won't be able to apply now:/
    £2 Savers club £0/£150
    1p a day £/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories