B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    None in my store either this afternoon. Just an empty shelf amongst the electricals. Am going to google popcorn making techniques because each successive batch I make gets more charcoal flavoured and I’m sick of scrubbing the pan. Maybe the answer is to make a single batch in a super-sized stock pot :o

Butterkist microwavable popcorn.

£1.98 in Asda/Tesco/Morries, etc, or bargain £1 in Poundstretcher

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=microwavable%20popcorn

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just seen this single duvet cover posted on HotUkDeals.

Dancing Penguin brushed cotton duvet set, single, £1.00

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/dancing-penguin-brushed-cotton-duvet-set-single-1-bm-2895349

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Butterkist microwavable popcorn.

£1.98 in Asda/Tesco/Morries, etc, or bargain £1 in Poundstretcher

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=microwavable%20popcorn

Any standard plain popcorn kernals are microwaveable. eat plain - or add you own flavouring
    You should be able to buy 500g for around £1 -> £1.50
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    Have you all downloaded the B&M app??? Great for scanning prices instore
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • frankennsteiny
    Options
    Have you all downloaded the B&M app??? Great for scanning prices instore

I have and it is very good. If a product doesn't show on the scanner though it could be because the item is 10p so worth checking them out.
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    OK off you all go to B&M - there's lots of xmas bedding reduced - take your scanny app and get scanning.
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    OK off you all go to B&M - there's lots of xmas bedding reduced - take your scanny app and get scanning.
    Thanks for the reminder, I've just downloaded it.

Funny I didn't even realise there was a branch so close to my old home, it seems that I am always popping into the Rochford store as it's conveniently sited between my home and that of my parents. I shall never be out of the place now :D

Once this blasted snow has cleared, of course :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • OnABudget
    OnABudget Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Keep a look out for curtains and bedding scanning cheap. Its still out there
    I wonder if Fran Summer sells via messenger said the tax man. :rotfl::rotfl:
  • OnABudget
    OnABudget Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Paw patrol clever sleeping bag £3.99, was £24.99 code 324912
    I wonder if Fran Summer sells via messenger said the tax man. :rotfl::rotfl:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Download the app.
    Most useful item I found was the 24 cube Oxo £1.49 as there was no price label on the shelf.

Is there a way of knowing which items will be reduced further please?
    Tia.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure