We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Internet security device
Howard_Leslie
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Credit cards
Once upon a time there was a credit card with a special security device for use on the internet (or telephone). [I think Martin gave it some publicity.] The idea was that, to spare the user the worry that their credit card account number might be reused, the number was auto changed each time it was used.
This seems a jolly good idea - is it?
I can't find any card which still offers it - does any?
I would like such a card.
This seems a jolly good idea - is it?
I can't find any card which still offers it - does any?
I would like such a card.
0
Comments
-
See Free safer system for online spending article an discussion ...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards